Top Ten Reasons To Dislike Mitt Romney:
1. Drop-dead, collar-ad handsome with gracious, statesmanlike aura. Looks like every central casting's #1 choice for Commander-in-Chief.
2. Been married to one woman his entire life, and has been faithful to her, including through her bouts with breast cancer and Multiple Sclerosis.
3. No scandals or skeletons in his closet. (How boring is that?)
4. Unable to speak in a fake, southern, "black preacher voice" when necessary.
5. Highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School . . . and his academic records are NOT sealed, but publicly available.
6. Doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done drugs, not even in the counter-culture age when he went to college. Obviously too square for today's America?
7. Represents an America of "yesterday," when people believed in God, attended church, didn't screw around, worked hard and tried to become successful!
8. Has a family of five sons . . . none of whom have police records or are have ever been in drug rehab. But, of course, they were raised by a stay-at-home mom, which "choice" surely merits 2012 America's scorn.
9. Oh yes . . . he's a Mormon! We need to be very afraid of a strange religion which teaches such practices as "clean-living," "patriotism," "fiscal conservatism," "charity," "self-reliance," "volunteerism" and "honesty." (Ooooh, there's the proof, a scary cult . . . ).
10. And, finally . . . our national media tells us because of his wealth, he can't relate to ordinary Americans. That must be because he earned that money himself . . . as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it. It has to be worrisome, possibly a President who does not understand actually working at a job and earning your own money makes you unrelatable to fellow Americans. (If you can't trust CBS, the NY Times, 'Rev' Al Shapton, CNN, the Wash Post, NPR, Newsweek, the Huffington Post, Ed Schulz, who can you trust?).
PS He even has the nerve to express himself to us without resorting to prepared canned remarks spead before him on a teleprompter!
Luv this oneReplyDelete