In 1865 a Democrat shot and killed Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States ..
In 1881 a left wing radical Democrat shot James Garfield, President of the United States who later died from the wound.
In 1963 a radical left wing socialist shot and killed John F. Kennedy, President of the United States.
In 1975 a left wing radical Democrat fired shots at Gerald Ford, President of the United States.
In 1983 a registered Democrat shot and wounded Ronald Reagan, President of the United States.
In 1984 James Hubert, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 22 people in a McDonalds restaurant.
In 1986 Patrick Sherrill, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 15 people in an Oklahoma post office.
In 1990 James Pough, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 10 people at a GMAC office.
In 1991 George Hennard, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 23 people in a Luby's cafeteria in Killeen , TX.
In 1995 James Daniel Simpson, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 5 coworkers in a Texas laboratory.
In 1999 Larry Asbrook, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 8 people at a church service.
In 2001 a left wing radical Democrat fired shots at the White House in a failed attempt to kill George W. Bush, President of the US.
In 2003 Douglas Williams, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 7 people at a Lockheed Martin plant.
In 2007 a registered Democrat named Seung - Hui Cho, shot and killed 32 people in Virginia Tech.
In 2010 a mentally ill registered Democrat named Jared Lee Loughner, shot Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and killed 6 others.
In 2011 a registered Democrat named James Holmes, went into a movie theater and shot and killed 12 people.
In 2012 Andrew Engeldinger, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 7 people in Minneapolis.
In 2013 a registered Democrat named Adam Lanza, shot and killed 26 people in a school in Newtown, CT.
As recently as Sept 2013, an angry Democrat named Aaron Alexis shot 12 at the Washington Navy Shipyard in Washington, D.C.
Not one NRA member, Tea Party member, or Republican conservative was involved in any of these shootings and murders.
SOLUTION: It should be illegal for Democrats to own guns.
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Sunday, April 6, 2014
I would say I concur with this lady! She has a no BS policy and it is refreshing.
Written by a British housewife to her daily newspaper:
'Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not started by Islamic people who brought it to our shores in July 2002, and in New York Sept 11, 2001 and have continually threatened to do so since?
Were people from all over the world, not brutally murdered that day in Washington , and in downtown Manhattan , and in a field in Pennsylvania ?
Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible, burning or crushing death that day, or didn't they?
And I'm supposed to care that a few Taliban were claiming to be tortured by a justice system of the nation they come from and are fighting against in a brutal insurgency.
I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle East start caring about the Holy Bible, the mere belief of which is a crime punishable by beheading in Afghanistan .
I'll care when these thugs tell the world they are sorry for hacking off Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed through his gurgling slashed throat.
I'll care when the cowardly so-called 'insurgents' in Afghanistan come out and fight like men instead of disrespecting their own religion by hiding in mosques and behind women and children.
I'll care when the mindless zealots who blow themselves up in search of Nirvana care about the innocent children within range of their suicide bombs.
I'll care when the British media stops pretending that their freedom of speech on stories is more important than the lives of the soldiers on the ground or their families waiting at home to hear about them when something happens.
In the meantime, when I hear a story about a British soldier roughing up an Insurgent terrorist to obtain information, know this:
I don't care.
When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told not to move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take this to the bank:
I don't care.
When I hear that a prisoner - who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat, and 'fed special food' that is paid for by my taxes - is complaining that his holy book is being 'mishandled,' you can absolutely believe in your heart of hearts:
I don't care.
And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled 'Koran' and other times 'Quran..' Well, believe me!! you guessed it ............
I don't care!!
'Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. Our soldiers don't have that problem.'
BY AARON BLAKE
Rep. Jim Moran (D-Va.) said in an interview with Roll Call on Thursday that members of Congress are underpaid and can't afford to live "decently" in Washington.
“I think the American people should know that the members of Congress are underpaid,” Moran said. “I understand that it’s widely felt that they underperform, but the fact is that this is the board of directors for the largest economic entity in the world.”
- It hasn't had a surplus (Profit) since before the turn of the century.
- Since your fellow Democrats took control of the Board of Directors in 2007 the entities losses (deficits) have grown from $400 billion a year to over several trillion dollars a year.
- Since the new CEO (President) took over in January of 2009, elected by overwhelming support of the Democratically controlled Board of Directors (Congress) the combined debt of the entity has risen from $5 trillion (incurred by the first 43 CEO's and Directors) to over $17 trillion dollars.
- The unfunded mandates for pensions for your entities union based employees exceeds $95 trillion dollars.
- The Board of Directors (the Senate and House) have refused to control your spending by passing and enforcing a budget as required by the Charter (Constitution).
- The CEO, elected by the shareholders (citizens), based on the recommendation of the Board of Directors (you and your co-harts) has repeatedly, violated the Charter (Constitution), yet the Board of Directors (you and your co-harts) have refused to hold the CEO responsible for these breaches of trust.
Now if you really were a Board of Director of a corporation that abused its shareholders as the Congress and the current President have done on your watch, you would he held responsible for your actions by the laws passed by Congress (OMG that is you). Further you would have personal responsibility for the actions taken by the entity.
Now I know that for Democrats all history begins tomorrow, but you should recall that the last economic entity (company) that ran amuck with its shareholder's (taxpayers in your case) money was Enron. The good news is the laws (the foundation of which is the Constitution) of this great country, made certain that the Board of Directors and officers were punished and many are now serving sentences in Federal prisons.
I appreciate your suggestion that American's look at you as a board of directors, it would be fitting to see you and the reset of your Board of Directors be treated like the Constitution says you should be treated by holding you personally responsible for your actions and being forced to live by the laws that you and your cohorts demand private industry be held to.
I'm just sayin!
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
The six contradictions of socialism in the United States of America:
1. America is capitalist and greedy - yet half of the population is subsidized.
2. Half of the population is subsidized - yet they think they are victims.
3. They think they are victims - yet their representatives run the government.
4. Their representatives run the government - yet the poor keep getting poorer.
5. The poor keep getting poorer - yet they have things that people in other countries only dream about.
6. They have things that people in other countries only dream about - yet they want America to be more like those other countries.
Think about it!