3. Establish term limits to end career politicians and political dynasties. Three 4 year terms in the House, two 6 year terms in the senate.
5. Eliminate deficit spending
6. Establish zero based budgeting
7. Require all government services and agencies to be justified every five years.
8. Eliminate the IRS and establish a flat 12% tax on all personal and business revenue no exemptions or exceptions. You earn $10 you pay $1.20 in tax. You earn a million dollars you pay $120,000.
9. The flat tax rate can only be changed through a Constitutional amendment; however the rate may be lowered at any time by a majority vote by both houses of Congress and the signature of the President. However the 12% flat tax rate cannot be lowered until the entire national debt is retired.