1. America is capitalist and greedy - yet half of the population is subsidized.
2. Half of the population is subsidized - yet they think they are victims.
3. They think they are victims - yet their representatives run the government.
4. Their representatives run the government - yet the poor keep getting poorer.
5. The poor keep getting poorer - yet they have things that people in other countries only dream about.
The bloggers at Common Sense Thinkers are a group of mature, fiscally conservative and socially compassionate Americans who believe in America, the capitalist system, and are generally folks who “cling to our guns and religion.” Our opinions and comments on the events of the world we live in are the simple application of common sense.
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
Conundrums of Socialism in the USA!
Here are Five Conundrums of socialism in the United States of America:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment