Dave Brat, the gentleman who beat long time Republican establishment politician, Eric Cantor, fully supports the the Creed that the Republican party was founded on, and any leader who unflinchingly upholds that Creed which reads as follows...
- That the free enterprise system is the most productive supplier of human needs and economic justice,
- That all individuals are entitled to equal rights, justice, and opportunities and should assume their responsibilities as citizens in a free society,
- That fiscal responsibility and budgetary restraints must be exercised at all levels of government,
- That the Federal Government must preserve individual liberty by observing Constitutional limitations,
- That peace is best preserved through a strong national defense,
- That faith in God, as recognized by our Founding Fathers is essential to the moral fiber of the Nation.
... unfortunately too many of the Washington establishment have forgotten their duty, and checked their integrity at the Washington DC City Limits.
It is time to do as Virginia did and vote out those who continue to put their self interest above the fundamental interest of this Great Country.
Post a Comment